NOTE: select ALL right answers! If more than one answer sounds correct to you, select them both. If three sound correct… yep, select all three!
0 of 4 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
The 3rd consultation in best-case circumstance occurs:
1) 8 – 12 weeks after the initial extensive consultation
2) 4 – 6 weeks after the 2nd consultation
3) 1 – 2 weeks after the submission of the 24-hour urine test specimen
Prior to the 3rd consultation:
1) Email a link to the patient for another “Follow-up Visit Questionnaire”.
2) Receive the results of the 24 hour urine hormone test.
3) Email a requisition for mammogram, bone density, transvaginal ultrasound and breast thermogram.
There are two types of 3rd consultations, based on whether or not you have 24 hour urine hormone test results. Without test results:
Which of the following statements is FALSE? During the 3rd consultation, if you have received patient’s 24 hour urine hormone test results: