Jill is a Registered Nurse, Certified Health Coach, advocate for aging women, and mom of four who is on a mission to change the way we approach menopause and aging. She helps midlife women break free from the mainstream way of thinking where disease and decline are accepted as an inevitable part of aging ~ and embrace the notion that it’s possible to feel vibrant, happy, healthy, balanced, and strong through midlife and beyond.
Jill believes that education is the key to helping women understand their bodies, manage their health, and advocate for themselves as they age. Jill created The Peri to Menopause Roadmap and The Beginner’s Guide to Hormone Replacement Therapy to help women navigate the wild ride from perimenopause through menopause and beyond. In early 2022, she launched Pausing Together, an online community for women to connect, learn, and open up discussions on topics that affect “PAUSAL” women.
Jill has been called upon as a “pausal” guest expert on Women’s Health Unplugged, The Period Party Podcast, The Forever Chic podcast, the Paloma Health Speaker Series, Corporate Wellness Partnership’s “Uncomfortable Conversations” Series, and was recently interviewed for upcoming episodes on The Dr. Louise Newson Podcast, and Hormonally Speaking with Christine Garvin.
- BSN- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- MJ – Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law (Loyola University School of Law)
- Registered Nurse (RN) since 1993
- School of Applied Functional Medicine, Level 1 & 2, Completed 2018
- Functional Nutrition Alliance Health Coaching Program, Completed 2017
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Certification, 2016