Dr. Rosensweet graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1968. Since 1971, he has been in private medical practice, with offices in Florida, New Mexico, California, and Colorado. Early in his career, Dr. Rosensweet trained the first nurse practitioners in the United States and was in charge of health promotion for the State of New Mexico.
He is a nationally known lecturer and presenter at The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), and more. In 2019, he was called to Washington to
speak in front of The National Academies of Science Engineering and Medicine (NASEM) on “The Safety and Efficacy of Bioidentical Hormones.”
Dr. R is the Founder of The Menopause Method and The Institute of BioIdentical Medicine, where he has been training medical professionals to master cBHRT using the most advanced and modern tools. His protocol has been used to treat more than 12,000 women.
More about Dr. Rosensweet:
- Was recently named one of “The Biggest Names in Anti-Aging Medicine” by The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Author of the books, Menopause and Natural Hormones, The Target Method: A Woman’s Guide to Navigating Menopause, and Happy Healthy Hormones: How to Thrive in Menopause
- Founder of Brite (www.brite.live) and I Wonder, Doctor… (www.iwonderdoctor.com)
- Founder and co-chair of the Coalition to Protect Compounded Bioidentical Hormones (cbhrtcoalition.org)
- Organizer of a National Summit Committee on the Treatment of Women in Menopause with Bioidentical Hormones
- Principal Investigator for a scientific study of female hormones