DAVED ROSENSWEET M.D.
- Nationally known lecturer. Just named “One of the Biggest Names in Anti Aging Medicine” by A4M
- Principle Investigator for a scientific study of female hormones sponsored by Metametrix Clinical Laboratory
- Author of the books Menopause and Natural Hormones and Happy Healthy Hormones: How to Thrive in Menopause
- Organizer of a National Summit Committee on the Treatment of Women in Menopause with Bio Identical Hormones
- Founder of The Menopause Method, i wonder, doctor…, The Coalition for the Protection of BioIdentical Hormones, and Brite.
Josh was in green commercial banking before joining his father in hormone replenishment more than fifteen years ago. The leap came from love. He’d watched how menopause had changed his mom’s life so drastically and then how hormones had brought her back to herself. He saw his father’s passion for radically improving the standard of care in hormone medicine as something he could spend the rest of his life pouring his curiosity and passion into.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from The University of New Mexico after studying English and dabbling in Entrepreneurial studies and Flamenco dancing. His passion has always been to be part of creating companies founded with the mission to be of lasting value to the world. Because he and the love of his life of 33 years are both in that second half of life, Josh feels acutely that every decade of vitality he can bring to his sistren and brethren of similar age… well that this is his legacy.
Jenifer has spent her entire life as a maker. From sneaking her future husband into her high school jewelry classes, all those years ago, it’s always been about sharing this wonder with others. She graduated Cum Laude from The University of New Mexico with a degree in Fine Arts and had her work carried for decades in some of the finest galleries.
It was the effects of the diminishment of hormones and the extensive benefits of having them replenished that first drew her to want to join her father-in-law and husband in this field.
She has said that she sees us all as beings sending our ripples out into the world. The meaning and the joy in this work, for her, comes from helping others to rise back into themselves so that they have more left to share and contribute; to increase the size and power of those ripples